Weddings - Personalized To Your Taste
At The Courthouse Wedding Chapel in San Antonio, Texas, you will have the wedding of your dreams because we let you personalize it to your taste and to meet your budget.
Weddings are one of the most important days in a man’s or woman’s life—the official ceremony that binds your life to your loved one’s as you embark on a journey together.
Our intermediate packages for weddings:
• Officiant - Our matrimonial minister or yours (your choice) to conduct a civil or Christian ceremony.
• Wedding Coordinator - An on-site wedding coordinator will be provided to make sure everything goes smoothly.
• Bridal Lounge - Bride and attendants have use of the lounge for 30 minutes before the ceremony. Bottled water provided. However, they must arrive dressed, with their hair styled and makeup applied.
• Grooms Lounge - Groom and attendants have use of the lounge for 15 minutes before ceremony. Bottled water provided.
• Music - Pre-recorded prelude, processional and recessional with Mendelssohn’s “Wedding March.”
• Duration - Total duration of wedding is 90 minutes; if longer, evening surcharge applies.
We add other items to weddings ‘a la carte’ in order to give it a more personal touch:
• Sand Ceremony
• Unity Candle Set
• Aisle Runner
• Photography Packages
• Family Rose Ceremony (The Courthouse Wedding Chapel provides up to 6 fresh roses).
The Courthouse Wedding Chapel in San Antonio has many years of experience, providing the stage for the most important day in a couple’s lives. We will make sure that your wedding turns out beautiful and flawless, just the way you want it to be.
Call or stop by The Courthouse Wedding Chapel in San Antonio, Texas today. We are just across the street from the Courthouse!